Re: 20040921 rpc.ldmd signal 11s

Art,

It would be useful logon to the system -- my phone is 303-497-8688 if
you'd like to relay password information more securely.  We've found
that often times, mysterious crashes are eventually traced back to a
hardware problem.  Are you still under contract with Dell on this
system, and if so, are they working on the crashing problem?

There's got to be a root cause for multiple hangs around the same time.

mike