Re: The product-queue is corrupt.

Steve,

Did the trick . . . takes a bit longer for the stop to occur, but no more
corrupt queue.  I have changed our init scripts to use the feedback and
remake the queue if anything other than "O.K." . . . we had some safety nets
before - checking for the PID file and comparing it to the existence of said
process . . . but this should be better.

Thanks!

Stonie

--
Stonie R. Cooper