20040719: sending EXP data to another LDM server

Ying,

You can use a single "pqing" command to insetyour 3 files in your list.

The LDM product name of these files will be file name (uless you
specify anothr name). If you specify a full path to the files,
then that would be part of the name as well. You can use the
notifyme command to seee that the files are in your local queue.

To receive the files at another LDM, you should:

1) Makefile sure your ~ldm/etc/ldmd.conf file has an allow line
for the other LDM host. Ensure that EXP is part of the feedtype
lit that you are allowing that host to receive.

2) On the other LDM, make sure the ~ldm/etc/ldmd.conf
has a "request" line for the EXP feedtype from your ldm.
You can either use the ".*" pattern to match all EXP products,
or a pattern of file names to request.

3) On this LDM, you can have pqact.conf actions to automatically
process the files as they arrive.

Thats it.....

Steve Chiswell
Unidata User Support