Re: tgsv50 and AIX patch info address@hidden, address@hidden, Linda Miller <address@hidden>, Steve Chiswell <address@hidden>

Allan,

Thanks for the information.  It's very useful for us to understand the
constraints that you're working with on your end.  Is there a deadline
by which these AIX systems must be upgraded, or can you get a temporary
exception for operational systems?

I'll be so bold as to speak for others here, but our intention is to
address this issue as quickly as possible.  I also understand the
concerns about being one deep on LDM relay systems (tgsv50/51) and
didn't know if you had operational issues with that as well?

Finally, I'd like to accept your offer of a test AIX system.  Let us
know when the system is available!

mike