20040219: LDM pqact.conf configuration for storing Level II imagery

>From: Karthik Samudram Jayaraman <address@hidden>

Karthik,

>I did the change this monday to redirect the data
>from /cutrim/ldm/data to /cutrim2/ldm/data. So, I changed
>pqact.conf_craft file , scour.conf. I also moved the data
>from /cutrim1 to /cutrim2. Then i checked for the syntax of the pqact
>by "ldmadmin pqactcheck" command. Then i stopped and re-started the
>ldm server.
>
>Now Iam not geting any data at all for the past two days. Should I do
>somethng else to start receiving data? Just for you reference that we
>had a network congestion a couple of times in our network here, but
>now it is alright.

I logged onto s400 and took a quick look.  After noting that the LDM
was running, I checked to see if it was receiving any data:

<as 'ldm'>
cd /cutrim1/ldm
ldmadmin watch

I saw no data being received.  The most likely cause of this situation
is a corrupted queue.  Given this, I did the following:

ldmadmin stop
ldmadmin delqueue
ldmadmin mkqueue -f
ldmadmin start

The LDM started nicely, and data started rolling in.

So, I think that the problem was that the queue got corrupted somehow
and data stopped being received.

>From address@hidden  Thu Feb 19 12:10:00 2004

Hi,

Thanks once again. Will keep this in mind ( about the queue getting
corrupted ).

--
Sincerely ,
Karthik Samudram Jayaraman