20040203: detecting proper incorporation of gdbm library

Neil,

>Date: 03 Feb 2004 15:30:19 -0600
>From: "Neil R. Smith" <address@hidden>
>To: Steve Emmerson <address@hidden>
>Subject: Re: 20040203: detecting proper incorporation of gdbm library

> Don't know what happened but everything went as planned except
> the install. The new pqsurf binary didn't get copied to the
> ../bin dir. OK if I just manually copy it?

Odd.  The "make distclean" should have removed the pqsurf(1) utility,
which should have been rebuilt by the "make" command and which should
have had a file timestamp that was more recent than the installed
pqsurf(1) utility.

Maybe there's something wrong with your make.

Yeah.  Go ahead and copy the pqsurf(1) utility manually.

Regards,
Steve Emmerson