LDM - Linux Red Hat 9 - Problem with installing LDM

Institution: Wright-Weather
Package Version: 6
Operating System: Linux Red Hat 9
Hardware Information: Dell Power Edge 1750
Inquiry: I have tried several times to install version 6 of the LDM on
this computer. It compiles well but when I start it I get the following
error:

Jan 10 00:02:13 www rpc.ldmd[2139]: Starting Up (version: 6.0.14; built: Jan  9
2004 23:50:53)
Jan 10 00:02:13 www rpc.ldmd[2139]: Version 6 LDM already running on local host
Jan 10 00:02:13 www rpc.ldmd[2139]: Version 5 LDM already running on local host
Jan 10 00:02:13 www rpc.ldmd[2139]: Terminating process group
[wxp@wxserver3 logs]$

There are no other LDM processes running. I rebooted the computer and
reinstalled the LDM with the same result. Any suggestions? I have installed LDM
6 on other machines with no problems.

Thanks,

Mike