20031205: Doc changes?

Steven,

>Date: Fri, 05 Dec 2003 14:33:27 -0600
>From: Steven Danz <address@hidden>
>To: Steve Emmerson <address@hidden>
>Subject: Doc changes?

> I noticed in the LDM 6 docs that reference to the NOOP has been dropped.
> The reason I bring it up, I thought that there was a way to create an ERE to
> say "anything that doesn't match any other rule above, perform this action"
> but I don't see it in the docs.  I'm wondering if I'm hallucinating, or
> if it went
> the way of the NOOP...

The "_ELSE_" ERE for the pqact(1) configuration-file is still
available -- I just haven't documented it in the new LDM-6 webpages.
Thanks for reminding me.

> I also see that pqsurf is marked as Deprecated.  Is there a plan for a
> functional
> replacement, or is it just going away?

I deprecated pqsurf because I don't like it.  :-)
Enough people use it, however, that it won't go away in the foreseeable
future.

> Thanks
>
> --
> Steven Danz
> Senior Software Development Engineer
> Aviation Weather Center (NOAA/NWS/NCEP)
> 7220 NW 101st Terrace, Room 101
> Kansas City, MO 64153-2371
>
> Email: address@hidden
> Phone: 816.584.7251
> Fax:   816.880.0650
>
> The opinions expressed in this message do not necessarily reflect those
> of the National Weather Service, or the Aviation Weather Center.

Regards,
Steve Emmerson
LDM Developer