Re: 20031008: LDM on HP-UX 10.20

Mark,

>Date: Wed, 8 Oct 2003 11:03:25 -0500
>From: "Mark Ziemer" <address@hidden>
>To: "Steve Emmerson" <address@hidden>
>Subject: RE: 20031008: LDM on HP-UX 10.20

> I have stop ldm 5.2.2 and started ldm 6.0.14.
>
> It appears to be working just fine.

Excellent!

> Thanks for all of your hard work in getting the HPUX 10.20 version
> up and running.

You're welcome (but it wasn't that hard -- I just had a bunch of other
things I had to handle).

> With the latest version of ldm and the other help which you have
> provided.  I am sure we will be able to get the rest of the minor
> "flaws" out of our setup here.  At this point these appear to be
> related to network and firewall items.

We've had (by now) considerable experience with networks and firewalls
and we're at your service.

In diagnosing problems, the LDM logfiles on the upstream and downstream
hosts are one of your best tools.

Regards,
Steve Emmerson