20031007: how to activate the pqact.conf

>From: Lu <address@hidden>

Wenxian,

>We modified our pqact.conf file for obtaining the real-time decoded images
>for GEMPAK, but we obtain nothing. We could not figure out why. Does the
>file need to be activated and how?
>Thanks,

We received an email from Bill Klein regarding a file system on the
Valparais machine being full.  It is likely that the problem you are
seeing is being caused by the disk being full.  Bill asked me to logon
to aeolus and find out what is going on. I am waiting for the passwords
to do so.

Tom Yoksas