Re: LDM die

Hi Youngsun,

To find out what problem the LDM had, look in the log file, ~ldm/logs/ldmd.log.
 Hopefully you'll find something there that will tell you why it died.  It
would be very valuable to you to watch that log file regularly so that you know
what are normal
entries and what entries might indicate a problem.

If you want, you could send me the log file if it's small, or the end of the
log file if it's large.  Then I'll let you know if I see anything wrong.

The LDM will automatically reestablish a connection that is lost as long as it
(the LDM) is still running.  But, if the LDM dies, then it will need to be
restarted manually.

Anne

> Youngsun Jung wrote:
>
> Hi Anne,
> I found LDM died in this morning.
> How can I identify what made LDM die?
> According to the manual, LDM should reestablish the connection when it has
> been diconnected.
> What can I do when this happen? ^^*
>
> Youngsun

                                  Boulder, CO  80307