20030929: flood's clock; UQAM's feed; moving feed from squall to flood

>From: "David Wojtowicz" <address@hidden>

Hi Dave (who happens to be in the conference room down the hall :-),

>At this risk of ignoring Mohan who is currently talking...about LDM  :-)

re: flood's clock is way off

>Indeed.  Not sure how it got so far off.   Just fixed the time and NTP is
>running correctly again.  (Sorry, I have about 46 other servers to keep up
>with, so when nobody is complaining about flood, I presume all is well)

OK, I guess I was the squeeky wheel ;-)

re: upgrade of downpour to LDM-6.0.14

>Done! upgraded to 6.0.14

Great, thanks!

re: 'squall' is sending data to more than one downstream site:

>squall has long NOT been a production server for external use and these
>sites should not be feeding from it .... I have long ago requested several
>times that everyone downstream from us use flood.     Some of these sites
>did switch, but apparently have switched back.   I should just turn it off
>(and in fact, that may be a good way to get them to switch)

I will send a note to the site reps who are still feeding from squall
and advise them to switch to feed off of flood ASAP since squall
will be turning off allows.

Tom