20030827: LDM 6.* Binaries

Hi Brian,

Yes there are plans for binary builds for LDM 6.0.*

We have had many iterations of 6.0.* and have been busy with all the new
improvements ;)

What OS do you desire a binary for..? and what is your definition of "near
future"..

We may be able to accomodate your needs very quickly (days)..

Let us know your OS and if the builds will slow, we will begin to cut
binaries, or may whack one out quickly for you regardless.

Thanks,

Jeff