Re: LDM Troubles

Brian,

First, I am sure you have already re-mounted your remote file
system..right?

If not, do so..

Second, check the mount point, probably the data dir, and see if data has
been stored there. Most of our decoders will generate a dir tree even if
one is not present, so your data may still be there.

Third, we maintain a short archive of data at:

motherlode.ucar.edu

Let me know if you desire to access the archive and I will send you the
password in another mail.

Cheers,

Jeff