20030729: 20030616: Solaris 9 support for Unidata packages (cont.)

>From: William C Klein <address@hidden>

Bill,

>Are you still up for upgrading McIDAS, LDM and Gempak?

I can upgrade McIDAS and LDM, but not GEMPAK.  Like I said in my
previous email (that you attached below), GEMPAK is available in
binary form so it should be easy to install for someone at Valparaiso.

>If so, what is your availibility to do so over the next week?

The rest of this week is most likely out, but next week looks open.

>We are
>looking at doing upgrades on the support servers to Solaris 9 over this
>weekend.

So, you will want to do the LDM and McIDAS installations after your
Solaris upgrade?

Tom