20030702: ldm help (cont.)

>From: Darien Davis <address@hidden>

Darien,

>Tom -- thanks totally! Of course, after I sent my email I sheepishly read the
>section on compatibility. sorry to waste your time on that.

No worries.  I _still_ want to encourage you to upgrade all of your LDMs to
the current release :-)

>Here is the entry in the syslog file.
># for LDM config
>local0.debug    /usr/local/ldm/logs/ldmd.log
>
>We tried adding a line with local0.info, to no avail.

Is the white space between local0.debug and /usr/local/... a tab or a space?

If it is a space (or spaces) replace it/them with tab(s) and send a HUP
signal to syslogd.

If this doesn't do the trick, I will need to see the entire syslogd
configuration file to see what else may be going on.