20030702: LDM - IRIX64 - Signal 11, ldm killed?!?

Christian,

>Date: Tue, 1 Jul 2003 22:15:37 -0400
>From: =?ISO-8859-1?Q?Christian_Pag=E9?= <address@hidden>
>To: Steve Emmerson <address@hidden>
>Subject: Re: 20030701: LDM - IRIX64 - Signal 11, ldm killed?!?

> But I do have the core! pqbinstats is the responsible...

As a temporary workaround to prevent more crashes, I suggest that you
remove the "exec pqbinstats" entry from the LDM configuration file
(etc/ldmd.conf).  The only negative result will be that the "rtstats"
webpages for host io.sca.uqam.ca at

http://www.unidata.ucar.edu/staff/chiz/rtstats/siteindex.shtml?io.sca.uqam.ca

will be reset whenever that host's LDM is restarted.  In my opinion,
this is a small price to pay to prevent the LDM from crashing.

Regards,
Steve Emmerson