20030620: LDM 6.0.13 connections

Daniel,

>Date: Fri, 20 Jun 2003 10:06:48 -0400
>From: "Lemay,Daniel [CMC]" <address@hidden>
>To: "'Steve Emmerson'" <address@hidden>,
>To: "Lemay,Daniel [CMC]" <address@hidden>
>Subject: RE: 20030619: LDM 6.0.13 connections

> I have asked to the team responsible for the firewall and CSS to open a hole
> for you. They can't create a hole for the whole domain but they can open a
> hole for gilda.unidata.ucar.edu (port 388/TCP).

I installed a test version on shemp.unidata.ucar.edu and am getting
useful information from that.  So, if it's too much of a problem,
you can continue to disallow gilda.unidata.ucar.edu from connecting.
Because Gilda is my workstation and Shemp is operational, however, it's
easier and quicker for me to test on Gilda than to use Shemp.

> P.S. Do you know when a workshop about LDM will be available?

We're holding workshops from October 23 through November 8 of this year.
The LDM portion will be somewhere in there and last 3 days.  Keep an eye
on

    http://my.unidata.ucar.edu

for the announcement.

Regards,