20030603: LDM UMKC

Hello Sanket,

For some reason I cannot access the bin directory from :

/usr/local/ldm

I suspect an issue when creating the symbolic links....

I am tempted to re-do the LDM directory.

Please let me know if you created the directories prior to establishing
the symbolic links...

Thank you for your patience, we'll get it right by taking our time now.

Cheers,

Jeff