Re: 20030516:satellite data

Gudrun,

Yes we can provide that data.

We deliver the data via a mechanism called the LDM:

http://my.unidata.ucar.edu/content/software/ldm/index.html

Once you have installed that software we will assign a host to "feed" you
the data.

We have GOES-10 IR4 hourly data as well as other channels...

What visualization package are you using?

If the data desired does not need to be continuous, we can offer other
choices..ADDE servers, our short term archive, and other pull
technologies.

The LDM is push so you will get all the data and need not concern yourself
with cron jobs etc...

Let me know how we can help further.

Thank you,

Jeff