[ldmMcidas #HVN-765439]: netcdf tmp files

Hi Paul,

re: wind profiler decoding

I logged onto climate about 10 minutes ago, and started poking around.

The first thing I noticed was that the ldm-mcidas log file,
~ldm/logs/ldm-mcidas.log,
was not being rotated.  I added a cron entry to rotate the log file keeping 7 at
most.

Everything else looked OK _until_ I saw the following messages in the
~ldm/logs/ldm-mcidas.log log file:

Nov 21 19:56:17 ldmfile.sh[16190]: FILE:
/home/data/mcidas/images/sat/EAST-CONUS/8km/13.3/13.3_20121121_1945
cat: write error: No space left on device

I am wondering if this has something to do with the weird problems being
experienced?

Before proceeding any further, the filled disk problem must be address, and you
are the best person to do this since I am not sure what is OK to delete.

Ticket ID: HVN-765439
Department: Support ldm-mcidas