[ldmMcidas #HVN-765439]: netcdf tmp files

Hi Paul,

re:
> I looked and the only hint I can find is here:
>
> in the pqact file i have
> # Hourly summary
> FSL2    ^FSL\.NetCDF\.NOAAnet\.windprofiler\.01hr
> PIPE    -close
> proftomd -vl logs/ldm-mcidas.log
> -d /home/data/mcidas U2 WPRO 81
>
> # 6-minute
> FSL2    ^FSL\.NetCDF\.NOAAnet\.windprofiler\.06min
> PIPE    -close
> proftomd -vl logs/ldm-mcidas.log
> -d /home/data/mcidas U6 WPR6 91

OK.  Both invocations tell 'proftomd' to create/write MDXX files
in /home/data/mcidas.  The question is if that directory has a
valid SCHEMA file?

re:
> IN the SCHEMA.BAT file (which I assume creates the schema binary file)
> that instance of the SCHE command calls DCWPRO and DCWPR6

The source files for these schema are named DCWPRO and DCWPR6, respectively.
The names of the schema are WPRO and WPR6 respectively.

re:
> should it be DC before the call in the pqact file?

No, absolutely not.  The names of the schema are WPRO and WPR6 respectively.

I am still betting that /home/data/mcidas does not have a valid/usable
SCHEMA file, and that is why the 'proftomd' invocations are failing before
deleting the temporary .tmp_netcdf files.

Ticket ID: HVN-765439
Department: Support ldm-mcidas