[ldmMcidas #RSH-858670]: ldm-mcidas 2009 decoders

Hi Darren,

re:  which OS is the target, and which decoders do you use?
> The OS is RHEL 6.2 64-bit.

OK.  My primary environment is CentOS 6.2 x86_64 (which is a VMware
virtual machine running on my Windows 7 laptop), so I am well familiar
with the environment (CentOS _is_ RHEL).

re:
> And here's the list of the decoders that we use:
>
> dcuair
> dcacars
> dcacft
> dcairm
> dccsig
> dcffg
> dcgmos
> dcgunzip
> dchrcn
> dcisig
> dclsfc
> dcmetr
> dcmsfc
> dcncon
> dcncprof
> dcnldn
> dcrdf
> dcscd
> dcsvrl
> dctaf
> dctrop
> dcwarn
> dcwatch
> dcwcn
> dcwou
> dcwstm
> dcwtch
> dcxmos

These are all GEMPAK decoders; none are part of the ldm-mcidas distribution.
Give this, I think you should be looking to download, build and install
the latest Unidata GEMPAK distribution, not ldm-mcidas.

Ticket ID: RSH-858670
Department: Support ldm-mcidas