[ldmMcidas #TMZ-781650]: ldm-mcidas problem

Hi Mark,

re: Did you try the alternate FFLAGS setting?

> yes, but it produced a series of other errors.

OK, just checking.

re: try FFLAGS=-O -Wuninitialized -fno-automatic -fno-range-check

> I will give another try with this.

Very good.

FYI:

- I downloaded a CentOS 6.2 x86_64 VMware virtual machine yesterday evening
  and am currently getting it working in my home development environment
  (host is running Windows 7).  After this is all setup, I will be able
  to test in your environment.

re: did you try the ldm-mcidas binary?

> I didn't see any bineary builds for Linux x86-64.

The binary can be found in:

machine:   ftp.unidata.ucar.edu
user:      anonymous
pass:      address@hidden