[ldmMcidas #LRT-707051]: zlibg2gini not completing decoding

Hi David,

Sorry for the slowness in my reply (meetings, and helping out with a GEMPAK
problem loading EAST-CONUS NOAAPort images after GOES-13 replaced GOES-12
on Wednesday)...

re:
> Yes, I do believe that the break statement as mentioned below is in the
> wrong spot. Moving it down below the write and logging statements fixes
> the problem it seems by allowing it to write out the last few lines.

You are absolutely correct, the break is coming at the wrong part of the
logic chain.  Also, I think that after the move the test should be:

      nline   = d_stream.total_out / elems;
      totlin += nline;

      write( fd_out, uncompr, d_stream.total_out );

      udebug( "bytes in: %4d, bytes out: %4d, nlines = %2d, total lines = %4d",
               d_stream.total_in, d_stream.total_out, nline, totlin );

      if ( totlin >= lines ) break;

I will correct this in the next release of ldm-mcidas.

Just so you know, we didn't notice this since we do not rely on the
images being uncompressed in either GEMPAK or McIDAS.

Thanks for the helpful sleuthing!

Ticket ID: LRT-707051
Department: Support ldm-mcidas