[ldmMcidas #PTY-212318]: No binaries created in ldm-mcidas installation

Hi Mike,

Sorry for the slow response.  I was without power at my house for all of
Friday and Saturday, and I spent virtually all of the day on Sunday
shoveling the 30" of snow that fell...

re:
> After running "make all install clean >ldm-mcidas.log 2>&1 &"
> there are some errors in the log (attached) and no binaries
> in "ldm-mcidas-2004/bin". Appreciate any guidance you can provide.

Can you tell me what kind of machine this is being built on?

The output of the following would be useful:

uname -a
env

The first thing that jumps out at me is the use of the 'c89'
compiler.  I would try setting CC to 'cc' and redoing the
build from scratch:

cd /export/uila4/datafeeds/ldm/ldm-mcidas/ldm-mcidas-2004/src
make distclean
 -- set CC to cc
./configure
make

If that doesn't work, could I get a login so I can scope things
out?  If yes, please send the password ** without mention of
the machine or the account ** to my private email address,
address@hidden.  In a separate machine tell me the
machine's fully qualified name.

Ticket ID: PTY-212318
Department: Support ldm-mcidas