[ldmMcidas #SCH-740134]: Issues downloading LDM-Mcidas Decoders.

Hi Andres,

re:
> Hello, I am a student of Universidad Sim�n Bol�var of
> Venezuela, i have a
> little trouble trying to download the LDM-MCidas Decoders packages from your
> site, the error message that is show  when a i click to the link to download
> is about a broken connection to the ftp server where the packages is.

Thank you for alerting us to this problem!

> How
> can i do to solve this problem or if exists another way to download the
> packages, i will thank you if you can help me with this.

Until we fix the link problem, please use FTP directly:

machine:   ftp.unidata.ucar.edu
user:      anonymous
pass:      address@hidden
directory: pub/binary/<osversion>
file:      ldm-mcidas-2004.tar.Z

Here <osversion> would one of the following for the
current ldm-mcidas distribution:

linux_2.6-i686
sunos_5.6-sparc
freebsd_4.10-i386
linux_2.4-i686

Binary distributions created on older versions of an operating
system should run on newer versions (e.g., the version in sunos_5.6-sparc
should run on Solaris 5.[789]).

> (Sorry for my english).

No worries.  Your English is _MUCH_ better than my Spanish :-)

> Sincerely, Andres Vidal.

Ticket ID: SCH-740134
Department: Support ldm-mcidas