20020123: scriptconfig

>From: =?iso-8859-1?Q?V=E4iski?= Lappalainen <address@hidden>

Juhani,

>I have installed ldm-mcidas-7.6.4 to RedHat Linux 6.0 paltform.  Your
>documentation on
>page www.unidata.ucar.edu/packages/ldm/ldmBinaryInstallList.html ask to
>run 'scriptconfig'
>but there is no such file.

scriptconfig is part of the LDM package, not ldm-mcidas.  ldm-mcidas is
a set of decoders for the Unidata-Wisconsin datastream that we fund
SSEC to prepare for our users.  This datastream contains sectorized GOES
imagery and GOES composite products produced by CIMSS.  If you are not
going to ingest this stream (LDM feedtype MCIDAS), then you do not need
the ldm-mcidas decoders.

>Where I can find whole documentatiion for version ldm-mcidas-7.6.4?

http://www.unidata.ucar.edu/packages/mcidas/mcidd

If, on the other hand, you are looking to setup the LDM, you should
refer to:

http://www.unidata.ucar.edu/packages/ldm

For a binary LDM installation, information on scriptconfig can be found
in:

LDM Binary Installation Check List
http://www.unidata.ucar.edu/packages/ldm/ldmBinaryInstallList.html

Tom Yoksas