20010705: Problems at UPRM (cont.)

>From: Unidata Mcidas Account <address@hidden>

Luis,

I was uncertain from this email if you are requesting further help
in getting your LDM and McIDAS installations working.  If you are,
it would be helpful if we could get both the 'ldm' and 'mcidas' logins
to the machine you are doing your installs on.  If you are willing to
do this, please send the password information _in a separate email_
to my private email address, address@hidden, and the machine
name in an email back to support.

Tom