20010620: Problems at UPRM (fwd)

>From:  Unidata Mcidas Account <address@hidden>

Luis,

A couple of weeks ago you contacted Jeff Weber and Anne Wilson of Unidata
for some help in getting your LDM back up and running:

Anne sent you along some suggestions about checking out your LDM setup.
I am now following-up to see if your McIDAS installation is still having
problems displaying imagery.  This appeared to be related to you not
decoding the images, or possibly even not getting them.

Have your LDM problems been resolved?  If so, have you been successful in
getting the decoding of the Unidata-Wisconsin datastream (ldm MCIDAS feed
type) imagery working?  If not, how can I help?