20010214: LDM pqact.conf profiler action for proftomd

>From: Mark Tucker <address@hidden>

Mark,

>We have profiler data coming in now and being correctly processed by the
>gempak decoders.  I'd like to add this into our mcidas data as well using
>proftomd.  Is there a pqact sample somewhere of how to set this up?

Check out:

Unidata McIDAS-X 7.70 HomePage
http://www.unidata.ucar.edu/packages/mcidas/770/mcx

  Click on the ldm-mcidas selector at the top of the page and go to
  http://www.unidata.ucar.edu/packages/mcidas/mcidd/ldm-mcidas.html

    Using the LDM-McIDAS software
    http://www.unidata.ucar.edu/packages/mcidas/mcidd/ldm-mcidas-use.html

On the last page are hotlinks to annotated ldm-mcidas pqact.conf actions.

http://www.unidata.ucar.edu/packages/mcidas/mcidd/ldm-mcidas-pqact.conf.html

This page shows an example pqact.conf entry for execution of proftomd.

>Thanks.

Later...

Tom

On Wed, 14 Feb 2001, Unidata Support wrote:

> On the last page are hotlinks to annotated ldm-mcidas pqact.conf actions.
>
> http://www.unidata.ucar.edu/packages/mcidas/mcidd/ldm-mcidas-pqact.conf.html
>
> This page shows an example pqact.conf entry for execution of proftomd.

Everything is working well now.  Thanks again.

Mark Tucker
Meteorology
Lyndon State College
address@hidden