20000621: Unidata-Wisconsin datastream additions: CIMSS products (cont.)

>From: Gilbert Sebenste <address@hidden>

Gilbert,

>I went to the /pub/binary/linux 2.2 directory to grab the ldm-mcidas
>decoders. Is that what I need, for Redhat 6.2?

It should be.

>I just put it in (including
>the pqact entry from the sample file, modified to store in my
>/mcidas/data directory, the .ET files, etc), and I got a proftomd error
>pretty quick. I just want to make sure I did the right one.

When you say put "it" in, I assume you mean all of the decoders.  What
was the proftomd error?  I have tested it numerous times on my RedHat 6.1
Linux system, and I hadn't anticipated any problems on 6.2.

>From address@hidden Wed Jun 21 08:49:30 2000

>Oh yes, and I batched SIMSS.BAT and it worked OK (it accepted it with no
>problem). Just thought I'd throw that in.

OK, thanks.  It is good to know that CIMSS.BAT worked with no problems
of any kind for you.

Tom