19991115: ldm-mcidas7.6

>From: "Jennie L. Moody" <address@hidden>

Jennie-

re: invalid links
>it was at
>http://www.unidata.ucar.edu/packages/ldm/ldm5/LDM5-31.html#HEADING31-3
>and I got to this page by following a link in the
>ldm-mcidas installation where they referred to using the
>runtime link setup (as in the ldm-> link...I then used
>that link to look through the contents at the ldm installation
>info).

This is an old version of the manual, so I'll fix the link to
point to the new version.  Thanks for finding this.  The new LDM
manual is accessible from the LDM homepage (but doesn't have any
download links).

re: FTP problems
>Well, I will try it again...it looked like there wasn't
>anything there, and I thought I might have been
>reading out-dated documentation?

If you came in via FTP though, you should have gone to a directory
that existed.  No need downloading the LDM until you are ready
to install it (in case we come out with a newer release by then).
But, if you still have problems, let me know.

Don