[IDV #HLB-931163]: Longitude line labels

Hi Dave,

Nice to hear from you again.

I wonder if we are chasing a red herring here. Out of curiosity, can you have
the lat/lon lines labels according to what you want when starting fresh with the
IDV (without loading any data). My own experimentation did not reveal too many
problems here.

I wonder if the problem lies with your gridded data instead. That may explain
the error message you are seeing which is related to gridded data and not
lat/lon line rendering. (That is my working hypothesis, anyway). I could not
find any gridded data with your attached bundle (other than the terrain data
but I don't think that is what you have in mind).

If this is like the past, I suspect you may have some WRF data you may be trying
to visualize. At any rate, can you point us to the data you may be trying to
visualize. Or you can upload it here:

Thanks,

Unidata IDV Support

> Full Name: Dave Dempsey
> Package Version: 5.4
> Operating System: Mac OS X v.10.12.6
> Hardware: iMac
> Description of problem: State change
> GriddedSet: each grid length must be at least 1 (length#0 is 0
>
> I'm trying to put labels on latitude and longitude lines plotted at intervals
> of 0.25 degrees. (The domain I'm looking at is only perhaps 50 km across.)
> The latitude labels seems to plot fine, and I can control their location and
> format OK. However, I've been unable to control the location or format of
> longitude labels. I can get them to appear in the default location with the
> efault format, but that's it. The error message above  pops up constantly
> while I try to manipulate the labels (perhaps just the longitude labels, but
> I can't tell for sure.)
>
> I'm running Java 8 Update 141.

Ticket ID: HLB-931163
Department: Support IDV