[Support #MNU-368072]: IDV Viewer

> Can you direct me wto the site with 3D data of Harvey?  Also,  I am not very
> good at this stuff, can you provide me step by step on how to ingest the data
> into IDV viewer for 3D image.  It would be a great help and appreciated.
>

> Jim Munley
> http://www.jimmunleywx.cpm

Well, here is the dataset I am talking about:

http://thredds.ucar.edu/thredds/catalog/grib/NCEP/HRRR/CONUS_2p5km/catalog.xml

open this in the catalog and play with the data.

Here is some help from our online material:

https://www.unidata.ucar.edu/software/idv/docs/workshop/toc.html#index.html

You can spend a little more time on the gridded dataset to see how to create
display.

With the limit resource, we are not able to provide much help. Sorry about it.

Yuan

Ticket ID: MNU-368072
Department: Support IDV