[IDV #OEK-560904]: Goes 16 time does not exist

> Yuan,
> I am use my vb.net software to save the files to a specific directory.
> Then use the IDV Bundle to make the composite.  I have tried to use the
> Directory method where you give the  wild card for the files, but I keep
> getting invalid time format.

You are talking about something like the local ADDE server, you probably
need to explore the McV to see if its functionalities can serve your purpose
here.

> It would be great if you could put all the files(or tiles from Goes16 for a
> specific time) into one directory.   Then call on the directory method to
> make the composite satellite image.

Interesting idea, are you thinking about composite in the space or time?

> The IDV recognizes the GOES16 files in netcdf and also in GINI.  In the
> GINI format it produces the grey scale.

This is the part confuses me, I don't know who is responsible to generate the
GINI
format GOES16 data. I have never seen a single one here. Are you sure it is
GOES16?

Yuan

Ticket ID: OEK-560904
Department: Support IDV