[IDV #AMD-575479]: Upon Startup, IDV rendering of the background maps is extremely laggy

> Bad news...
>
> The problem is occurring again; even with McIDAS-V. While trying to tweak a
> video game I was playing, I did go into the BIOS and increase the available
> memory to the on-board graphics card, then restarted my computer. Then the
> problems happened again.
>
> I did try to do what was originally suggested, but no error messages pop up
> in the command prompt. See the attached image below:
>
> ?
> Thanks in advance for any additional help!
> Kyle

I have the feeling it is your video game somehow change the display setting or
the video card driver. Which
video game were you playing, have you tried to see if there is any display
setting for this game software. I CC
this email with my system adm Matthew here, and he has a lot experience with
video game.

Yuan