[IDV #WAG-457927]: Help about errors on IDV

> Hello, I'm a student of atmospheric sciences, from Veracruz, México.
>
> I started to use IDV the last few days, and i wanted to save the steps that
> i did with some images, with a "xidv" file.  After this, I tried to open it,
> but when i did this, something fails and the images can't be open, also
> some errors comes out on the terminal computer:

Hi Natalia,

The error message tells that you either removed the original dataset or you
tried to load the bundle on a different machine. When saving a bundle, you can
have
both local and remote datasets. If there is a local dataset in the bundle and
you try to load it on a different machine, you need to change the dataset on
the popup
window.

Yuan

> ucar.unidata.data.BadDataException: Unable to open grid:
> /home/natalia/Documentos/Ciencias Atmosfericas 2/Verano
> investigación/Verano-imagenes/VIS_20170627_1800
> at
> ucar.unidata.data.grid.GeoGridDataSource.doMakeDataSet(GeoGridDataSource.java:1195)
> at
> ucar.unidata.data.grid.GeoGridDataSource.getDataset(GeoGridDataSource.java:1211)
> at
> ucar.unidata.data.grid.GeoGridDataSource.initAfterUnpersistence(GeoGridDataSource.java:418)
> at
> ucar.unidata.idv.IdvPersistenceManager$18.run(IdvPersistenceManager.java:3671)
> at visad.util.ThreadManager$1.run(ThreadManager.java:292)
> at java.util.concurrent.Executors$RunnableAdapter.call(Executors.java:511)
> at java.util.concurrent.FutureTask.run(FutureTask.java:266)
> at
> at
>
> I work with Linux, Ubuntu 16.04 LTS, 64 bits, and the java version is
> "openjdk version "1.8.0_131""
>
> I dont' know if is because i have the wrong version of java, i tried to
> install another but i don't think that's the problem, i would thank you
> so much if you can support and help me. I would like to learn more about it,
> and help another partners that work with this software.
>
> Greetings.
> Natalia.
>
> I attach and an image with the error that i see on the print.

Ticket ID: WAG-457927
Department: Support IDV