[IDV #IDH-426358]: how to select data

> ?
> ersst.v4.1880.2016.7z
> <https://drive.google.com/a/my.fit.edu/file/d/0B4JkcY6YkkSmaGI4NjNmcHFGR0U/view?usp=drive_web>
> ?
> unzip the file and put it in time series. Thats all i need to do
>
> address@hidden> wrote:

Hi Osita,

The data from the google dive is 2D gridded dataset. The IDV is able to load
and display these data files. If you only need to
display one file, unzip and select the file, if you need to display time
series, you can select multiple files, and specify the
data source type as "Aggregate Grids by Time", load source, and select the
display type.

Let me know if you need any help.

Yuan

> > address@hidden,
> >
> > Your Ticket has been received, and a Unidata staff member will review it
> > and reply accordingly. Listed below are details of this new Ticket. Please
> > make sure the Ticket ID remains in the Subject: line on all correspondence
> > related to this Ticket.
> >
> > NOTE: All email exchanges with Unidata User Support are recorded in the
> > Unidata inquiry tracking system and then made publicly available through
> > the web.  If you do not want to have your interactions made available in
> > this way, you must let us know in each email you send to us.
> >
> >     Ticket ID: IDH-426358
> >     Subject: how to select data
> >     Department: Support IDV
> >

> > NOTE: All email exchanges with Unidata User Support are recorded in the
> > Unidata inquiry tracking system and then made publicly available through
> > the web.  If you do not want to have your interactions made available in
> > this way, you must let us know in each email you send to us.
> >
> > Please let us know how we can assist you further.
> >
> > Unidata User Support
> >

> --
> Osita Onyejekwe
> Doctorate Student: Applied Mathematics