[IDV #MKO-105454]: Installing IDV Issue

Hi James,

To answer your question, yes, the IDV will run on Windows 10. We have been
successfully running the IDV on Windows 10 here at Unidata. We also have other
users in from our community running the IDV on Windows 10. You should ensure
that your Windows system and the IDV has permissions to write to the following
directories:

C:\Program Files\

\Users\<username>

Best,

Unidata IDV Support

> Does your software support Windows 10? I'm getting an error while trying
> to install both the 64 bit and 32 bit versions in Windows 10. The error is
> "Windows cannot access the specified device, path, or file. You may not
> have appropriate permissions to access the item." I've tried running as
> administrator with no success as well.
>
> Any assistance would be greatly appreciated!
>
> James
>
> James Monroe
> Manager, Weather Sales
>
> Vizrt Americas Headquarters
> 352 7th Avenue
> 14th Floor
> New York NY 10001
> USA
>
> M: (801) 698-1659
> address@hidden<mailto:address@hidden> / vizrt.com<http://www.vizrt.com/>
>
> Follow Vizrt on Twitter<http://www.twitter.com/vizrt>,
> Facebook<http://www.facebook.com/vizrt> and
> LinkedIn<http://www.linkedin.com/company/vizrt>
>
> [https://s3-eu-west-1.amazonaws.com/files.vizrt.com/email+signature+images/Weather_Alerts_banner_004.png]<https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bRyKb7mPSZE&t=0s>
>
> Disclaimer: This email and any files transmitted with it are confidential and
> addressed.If you have received this email in error or are not the named
> addressee, you should not disseminate, distribute or copy this e-mail. Please
> notify the author by replying to this e-mail and destroy this email and any
> attachments.

Ticket ID: MKO-105454
Department: Support IDV