[IDV #QMZ-197417]: IDV 5.3 3x3 panes

> Hi,
>
> I want to set a 3x3 window in IDV 5.3, I already have the display plugins
> installed and I don't find the option 3x3 panes in new window menu.
>
> I have a display 3x3 (nine panes) in other computer with the IDV 5.1 u2
>
> How I can set this display to IDV 5.3 ?
>
> Thanks
>
> Pablo Ureña
> Módulo de Información Oceanográfica
> CIMAR
> Universidad de Costa Rica.

Hi Pablo,

I don't know the plugin you used, could you send me a copy and I can test it
out locally.

For a 3X3 window, you can do it this way:

1) File > New > View Window > Component Group > One column grid
2) In the view window with "Groud" arrow icon, click and select properties
3) In the popup window, select the Group folder icon and right click and select
New >User Interface > Map View > Three panes
and repeat it for two more times.

Yuan

Ticket ID: QMZ-197417
Department: Support IDV