[IDV #UAF-287468]: Report Problem to visualization FNMOC in Google earth

Luis,

Capturing the entire five year movie sequence is no problem as a KMZ movie.

View -->  Capture --> Movie

You probably want to select the "Background Transparent" option.

Select the "Time Animation" button. When the movie looped is finished, the IDV
will ask you to save. Make sure to save as a KMZ file.

Best,

Unidata IDV Support

> Dears friends of IDV Software.
>
> Hello
>
> If  I want make a KMZ,  5 year period movie archive,  to visualization  in
> Google earth, there is same problema to do it.   For one image no problem.
>
> Please check  the boundle atached,   and please make for me again the total 5
> yeras period KMZ archive and taste it.
>
> I am atached for you my 5 yeras kmz acrhive generated, with this problem. .
>
> Thanks a lot for your support.
>
> Best regards
>
> Ing. Luis Felipe Ayala S.
>

> > To: address@hidden
> > Subject: [IDV #UAF-287468]: Report Problem to visualization FNMOC in Google
> > earth
> > Date: Wed, 22 Jun 2016 11:50:40 -0600
> > CC: address@hidden; address@hidden
> > From: address@hidden
> >
> > Luis,
> >
> > Thank you for the bundle. I had no problems loading it. I also did not have
> > any
> > problems exporting this image to a KMZ file via View --> Capture --> Image.
> > Save
> > with the KMZ file format. See attached.
> >
> > You can also capture these images as a KMZ movie, if you wish.
> >
> > Best,
> >
> > Unidata IDV Support
> >
> > > Dears friends of IDV Software.
> > > Hello.
> > >
> > > I'm simulating wind, 5 years period, with Fleet Numerical Meteorology and
> > > Oceanography
> > > Center (FNMOC)  (2014-2015),  but viewed in google earth,
> > >
> > > The  problem, there is not connection between the archive IDV soft
> > > generated to visualize with google earth.
> > >
> > > Can you explain to me, and  tell me please,  what is the solution of the
> > > problem?
> > >
> > > In concrete,  I want to to visualize the resulting of IDV software  with
> > > Fleet
> > > Numerical Meteorology and Oceanography Center (FNMOC) file, in Google.
> > > earth.
> > >
> > > Best regards
> > >
> > > Ing. Luis Felipe Ayala Sotolfayalas@address@hidden
> > >
> > > 1.-WIND NAVAL 5 a?os  20 jun 2016: Ppt
> > >
> > > 2.- WIND NAVAL 5 a?os  20 jun 2016:pdf
> > >
> > > 3.-B   5 a?os naval  2010 al 15: xidv
> > >
> > > 4.-B   5 a?osnaval  2010 al 15: KMZ
> > >

> > Ticket Details
> > Ticket ID: UAF-287468
> > Department: Support IDV
> > NOTE: All email exchanges with Unidata User Support are recorded in the
> > Unidata inquiry tracking system and then made publicly available through
> > the web.  If you do not want to have your interactions made available in
> > this way, you must let us know in each email you send to us.

Ticket ID: UAF-287468
Department: Support IDV