[IDV #DJI-514542]: ISL Time Zone: Progress?

> Hello,
>
> Last year I had asked about the possibility of allowing the user to
> specify the time zone to display within an ISL script. See ticket IDV
> #HRH-768092 and
> http://www.unidata.ucar.edu/mailing_lists/archives/idvusers/2014/msg00135.html
> for reference.
>
> Attached is a bundle & ISL script & resulting image.  We currently run
> the product via cron on a CentOS machine which is using GMT a base
> timezone.  It would be great to be able to display EST/EDT (or any other
> timezone of choice) instead of Z time in the resulting image.
>
> Thanks,
> Brendon
> --
> Brendon Hoch, M.S.
> Director of IT & Instrumentation
> Judd Gregg Meteorology Institute
> MSC 48, Boyd Hall 319
> Plymouth State University
> Plymouth, NH 03264
> (603)535-2818 Fax: (603)535-2723

Brendon,
      I chatted with your student in the AMS, and he reminded me this ticket.
      In the latest nightly release, there is no API to change the time zone
before capturing the image.  The syntax is very simple and easy to use.
The attached is the isl and test bundle I created to test this new feature.

Let me know if you see any problem.

<displayproperties
display="class:ucar.unidata.idv.control.ContourPlanViewControl">
            <property name="DisplayListTimeZone"  value="EST"/>
  </displayproperties>
  <pause/>
<image file="${islpath}/test1.png"/>

Yuan