[IDV #RZP-160177]: unable to read netcdf file.

Hi Mark,

Yes, it is not always as easy as we would like for data providers to adhere to
standards.

Let's step back for a moment. What is the provenance of these data? Where are
they from?  How are you converting them into netCDF format?
These data are straightforward so we should hopefully be able to arrive at the
goal here quickly.

Best,

Unidata IDV Support

Ticket ID: RZP-160177