[IDV #EOI-362645]: Can't load GDEM data from usgodae.org

Alan,

Thanks for the pointers to the data. I'll scrutinize those.

About the IDV not starting, are you sure you downloaded the correct version of
the IDV? There are two of them for windows.

If the problem still occurs, could you start the IDV from the Windows CMD
prompt and copy and paste the error output?

One last thing. Please make sure your video card driver is up-to-date.

Best,

Unidata IDV Support

Ticket ID: EOI-362645
Department: Support IDV