[IDV #APF-259524]: Calculating areas of contoured data

> Thank you for your reply. Hmmm sounds complicated but maybe plausible. I'll
> submit the question to idvusers... All the best, Alexa

Alexa,

       Actually, there is way to do the area calculation manually. It may not
be very accurate since you need to manually
draw the line on the top of the contour line using the drawing control tool.
After drawing, go to the Drawing Control panel, and select
the Shapes tab, double click the Glyph, another window popup and you can see
the area there.

We should be able to add this as a Jython function, let me thinking about it
after this week (I am attending a conference this week ).

Yuan

Ticket ID: APF-259524
Department: Support IDV