[Support #QVA-890959]: error

Enrique,

There are some size restriction in generating MS Excel files. The IDV is still
relying on the old Excel export library which limits the file to 256 columns. To
upgrade to the new Excel library will increase the software package dramatically
and this is why we have not done upgrade. I am not sure if there is any help we
can offer other than asking you to subset your gridded data first and then save
to the Excel file.

Best,

Unidata IDV Support

Ticket ID: QVA-890959