[Support #QVA-890959]: error

Enrique,

I can confirm the script I sent you does not work though I have no idea why.

I scrutinized the runIDV.bat I sent you and the file seems to be absolutely
correct. (Complicating matters is I do not work on Windows so these problems are
simply a mystery to me.)

Again, in the C:\Program Files\IDV_5.1u2\ directory

you can try

jre\bin\java -Duser.country=US -Duser.language=en -X1g -XX:+DisableExplicitGC
-Didv.enableStereo=false -jar idv.jar

to start the IDV. This should solve all internationalization problems, I would
expect.

The advice about moving or deleting the .unidata directory still holds.

Best,

Unidata IDV Support

Ticket ID: QVA-890959
Department: Support IDV