Re: New Client Reply - [Support !VFJ-268452]: With level 2 or 3 radar as the time driver, matching other layers with lower frequencies can lead to issues. [2032]

Sent from my iPhone

> On Apr 30, 2015, at 9:28 AM, McIDAS Help Desk <address@hidden> wrote:
>
> New Client Reply: With level 2 or 3 radar as the time driver, matching other
> layers with lower frequencies can lead to issues. [2032]
>
> Hi Yuan -
>
> I'm not concerned with the 16:00 time being picked for the satellite
> times, that makes sense to me.
>
> What doesn't make sense to me is the extra timestep added to the loop
> after matching the time driver.  If I set a loop of 5 Radar times to be
> the time driver and then match satellite to those times, I would expect
> there to still be 5 timesteps in the loop, not 6
Bob,
If you want to keep 5  time steps you can use animation widget to set the
driver. I don't think this is a  bug and I can explain to you in our next tel
conf..

Yuan