[IDV #SJK-116567]: Error when generating volume rendering

Norhakim,

Please upload your corrected data to

And let us know when it is there.

Have you experimented with other display types that may be
adequate or better for the data you wish to display?

Best,

Unidata IDV Support

Ticket ID: SJK-116567
Department: Support IDV